You are the one who has made us happier than we ever thought possible for the past 10 months. You have been very BUSY this month and I hate to say it, but you are not my little baby anymore. You are getting so big and strong. You have a very determined personality, you love to give kisses (even to your dolls!), and you enjoy blowing bubbles with your daddy. This past month you discovered pointing, airplanes, birds, the window blinds, clapping and are beginning to dance! Your two top teeth have broken in, so now you have 4. You are so very fun. Sometimes I still can't believe you are mine!
My friend, Erin, had a post on her blog a few weeks back about some of her favorite things. Well, I thought it was a great idea. So, here are a few of Kate's favorite things and some of her not-so favorite!
Favorites....
your dollhouse book shelf. Daddy swears you are on to the third shelf now!
She discovered these at Aunt Karen's house and finds them very entertaining.
(This outlet is now child proofed--fyi)
You still love your bath time.
Just like you did when you were 2 months old.
This was January 2010. So little!!
This was January 2010. So little!!
Not so Favorite....
It is practically a two man job now!
Can you say wiggle worm??
I could add a few more to this category, but we will save it for a rainy day!
Here is mommy and daddy's MOST FAVORITE THING.....
Here is mommy and daddy's MOST FAVORITE THING.....
Have a good week. I guarantee we will be busy, busy, busy!!
Kristen
Kristen
Love her! Can't wait to see her and get lots of kisses!
ReplyDeleteSo precious! She'll be climbing that book shelf before long. HeeHee! :)
ReplyDeleteNice job on this blog - she is such a sweetie and Coach & Grammy love her sooooooo much!
ReplyDelete