Saturday was such a rainy and dreary day here in Spring, TX. Until, we checked the mail and things instantly got a whole lot brighter--thanks to Jill and Derek. They sent Kate the most elaborate and fun tutu I have ever seen. Of course, we instantly had to do a photo shoot. Erik was the photographer for this event. He usually misses out on all the fun, but not this time. Oh the joys of having a baby girl :)
loving momma) so we switched them out.
We spent Saturday afternoon at my parents house. Kev, Court and Noah came over. Noah is no longer a little baby---he is such a big boy. He crawls and always wants to stand up. We are amazed how fast he changes.
I hope all the teachers had a restful and fun spring break! Kate and I had a fun lunch date with my friend Dara. I used to teach with her and I miss getting to see her everyday. Kate was really good at Black Walnut, and Dara was really good with Kate. So sorry about the spit up on your pants--we are still working on her manners! :)
Last week the weather was glorious. Kate and I spent a lot of time outside walking, playing with the neighbor girls, and sitting on our bench in the front. This is what our typical walk looks like....
After
Kate has been enjoying grabbing things, playing with her toys, and pulling hair these days. Sometimes, she is happier sprawled out on the floor than being held. I love that she is learning to play on her own. (Erik likes it too because maybe now he will have some clean laundry!)

Today, we had Kate giggling. It was hilarious. We tried to make her do it for Grammy and Coach this evening, but she was a little bashful. And this momma was very embarrassed for the ridiculous antics I was displaying in front of my in laws to get the poopsie girl to laugh! Only Daddy was able to get a few laughs. It was so sweet.
We hope you had a good weekend.
Thanks for reading,
Kristen
Today, we had Kate giggling. It was hilarious. We tried to make her do it for Grammy and Coach this evening, but she was a little bashful. And this momma was very embarrassed for the ridiculous antics I was displaying in front of my in laws to get the poopsie girl to laugh! Only Daddy was able to get a few laughs. It was so sweet.
We hope you had a good weekend.
Thanks for reading,
Kristen
I LOVE the yellow bow!! It is a keeper for sure! :)
ReplyDeleteIf you can get a baby to laugh, nothing is too embarrassing! You were great!
ReplyDelete