Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cousins

Kate is so lucky to have her cousin Noah. I know, I am always mentioning him! They are around 5 months apart and will be able to grow up together. Well, Kate is about to have another boy cousin. Baby Tripp is coming very very soon (like tonight!). Kate and Tripp will be about 4 months apart and we couldn't be happier for Carl and Traci. Kate will have both cousins to grow up with. Erik was so lucky to grow up with cousins nearby. And by cousins I mean lots and lots of cousins. My 4 cousins have always lived far away. We got to see each other on occasion while we were growing up. Thankfully, Kate's cousins will be apart of her everyday life. Hopefully, she won't be beating them up :)

Some of Erik & Carl's cousins

Erik & Carl with their sweet cousins Adam and Erin

The Strutz girl cousins circa 1988

Speaking of cousins, we had a play date with Noah on Wednesday. We had a lot of fun. Thankfully, Mimi came with us! Enjoy the pictures.


"I'm gonna get you Kate-Kate!"

"Not so fast Noah-Bear!"

Our Mimi is the greatest! (Thanks for this pic Court!)

1st Wagon ride together (And this one too!)

Not too sure about this tummy time

Soon we will be having play dates with Tripp. We are so blessed to have a growing family.

Have a good weekend,

Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Love the cousins' pics! They will be so important to each other in years to come.

    ReplyDelete