Sunday, November 8, 2009

Relaxing Weekend

We had a nice relaxing weekend spent with our families. Noah and Courtney spent the weekend in Spring. So, we had lots of laughs and time with the "Baby Bear." It is so funny to see my parents interact with "The Boy"--as my dad calls Noah. They are completely in love with him and it is neat to watch. Kev missed out. He was hunting having a grand time!! Erik went to our friend Damian's wedding on Saturday night. He had a great time catching up with family and friends he had not seen in awhile. On Sunday, we were spoiled rotten by the Burke family. Cheryl was so sweet to bring us a delicous meal! Tommy even smoked us some of his famous ribs! It was amazing. We wrapped up Sunday by visiting Don and Susie. Erik helped his momma set up her crib and bedding for her upcoming grand babies. We always like to spend time on Schindewolf Lane. It was a nice weekend!

I am going back to the Doctor tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully, I will have some exciting news to post! I am disappointed that I didn't take any pictures of the weekend. Courtney got some adorable ones of Noah-check out her blog. It is linked here on ours.

Erik and my dad had a couple of big projects. They put together this cradle for Kate and installed her carseat. We are soooooo ready for her :) I will update again soon.


Thanks for reading,

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment