Thursday, November 19, 2009

1 Week Old!

Kate has been such a blessing this week! We are so thrilled she came early (18 days) to join our family. Here are some special traits of our baby girl.
- she loves to cross her legs high in the air when she is nursing
- she loves to be rocked
- she loves when her daddy picks out her clothes and dresses her
- she eats about every 3 hours
- she is always moving her little legs, arms and long fingers
- she weighs 7 pounds 5 ounces and is looking great according to the Dr. today
- she doesn't enjoy her sponge bath but she loves it when daddy washes her hair under the faucet
Here are some pictures we took today. We love changing her clothes and snapping lots of pictures. She is like a little doll.


I am off to nap. There is definitely some truth to sleep when the baby sleeps!!

Thanks for reading!

Kristen

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being such a good blogger!!! I love the pics of sweet Kate and I love her so much already. You and Erik look like you are doing awesome. Proud of you mom! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just beautiful! You are doing a great job of updating all of us with pictures. I cannot wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete