Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Part 2


Christmas Eve was such a busy day for us!  Santa came early to our house.  Wasn't that sweet??! We opened our gifts and had fun with our stockings.  Abbey wanted Dora toys and got a few, and a new grocery cart!  Kate got her request of yellow rollerskates (way to go Santa!)



We headed over to Don's house for a donut breakfast with Carl. Traci and my sweet nephews.  It was so enjoyable and we loved spending the morning with our family!

Next was lunch at Aunt Janelle's with the entire Schindewolf family.  Talk about yummy food and a great afternoon.  The girls were spoiled rotten by all the thoughtful gifts and Erik and I enjoyed visiting with everyone. Traci took some great pics, and I'm so thankful because I didn't take many at all.
Kate with cousin Ashley
It was a wonderful day for all!
We drove straight to the river (after a Starbucks stop of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment