Monday, August 27, 2012

Sisters


Kate and Abbey are playing together these days!  Kate is slowly doing a better job of sharing "her" toys.  Although, she still uses the dining room table as a safe spot.  I will find puzzles and other toys up there, so Abbey can't reach them :(



 Abbey is beginning to think she is a big girl.  She is using a tooth brush, eating in a booster seat at the table, watching her DVD screen in the car, and getting a hair cut---all like her sister!  The days are going by so fast!  I can't believe my little Abbey is going to be ONE in a few weeks.


Our BIG girl Kate has meet the teacher this week for her second year of pre-school.  Luckily, she has one of the same teachers as last year, Mrs. Ashley, and Kate adores her.  Kate also starts gymnastics on Thursday.  She has been talking and talking about gymnastics ever since the Olympics.  Kate would cheer USA- go Ali! go Gabby!  Then Fantastic Gymnastic Dora aired and Kate was hooked.  Mimi and Pa got her a leotard and she was been twirling and balancing for weeks now!  I hope she loves it.  Susu is planning on coming to the class with us. 



After a little hair cut
September is just around the corner and ours is shaping up to be a busy one!  I will keep you posted on life with our big girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment