Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Going on a Berry Hunt

We have this little place down the road where you can pick strawberries.  It is seriously 2 minutes away from our house.  We decided to take the girls on Tuesday afternoon for some berry pickin.  Kate had so much fun with Mimi!  The whole morning I was telling her not to pick the green ones and she did a pretty good job.  I think she liked the bunny rabbits just as much as picking the berries--ha ha.  I am so happy we did this fun little adventure :)






I took Kate to school this morning and she was so excited to tell her teachers about her fun day.  She said, "I went to pick strawberries.  And I did not pick the green ones!"  Abbey liked it too.  I don't think she made a peep the whole time.  And Mimi, she is just the greatest :)

Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Kate, on not picking the green strawberries!!! She is hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete