Wednesday, November 9, 2011

2 Months Old

This little love turne 2 months old tomorrow!  She is such a sweet baby girl and we are so happy she is part of our family.  (even Kate is happy!)

Here are a few things our little doll is up too!
-HATES the car.  I mean really HATES the car
-Has just started giving a few smiles.  Aunt Kiki got her to smile in the pic above
-Eats about every 3 hours
-weighs about 12 pounds
-wears size 1 diapie
-Has started sleeping in her crib some
-Did I mention she HATES the car!
Kate is so funny with her.  She will say, "Abbey girl what you dream about?" Erik told Kate Abbey dreams about milk, pacis and bottles.  So, that is what Kate says.  Kate also likes to say, "Just a sec Abbey!" I wonder where she got that- HA.  Abbey has just started loving looking at the fan, faces and balloons. 

We are loving you to pieces Abbey! And we are always covering you with kisses.

Happy 2 months little baby!

2 comments: