Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend 2011

Oh how I love being a mommy to this silly girl! She is such a light in our lives :)


I had such a special weekend. Erik even took off on Monday, so we had more of a weekend which was amazing .

The weekend was spent relaxing, playing at the park, spending time with family and jumping at bouncin' bears. (Well, I did NOT do any jumping.) I think Erik had just as much fun as Kate.
Blurry, but really captured our morning--look at those big smiles!
Saturday started with Kate's bestie, Addison, turning 1! Erin did a great job on the party and Kate was all smiles. Addison is such a sweet little girl, and we can't wait for these two to grow up together.

The adorable bday girl and her Daddy

Did I mention Kate loves the song Happy Birthday?
Sunday was fun for us as well! Erik made me a yummy breakfast and Kate was on her best behavior. She has started saying "Cheese" and doing the goofiest smile. It really cracks me up. I'm sure you will see from the pictures below. We also had the Schindewolf family over for dinner and we celebrated Erik's sweet momma.


I hope you had a good weekend.
Kristen

1 comment: