Thursday, April 7, 2011

Picture Post

So, here are a few pictures of the fun we've had the past 2 weekends. We went to the river with my parents, I saw some old college friends and we celebrated a couple of special birthdays. Oh, the joys of Spring!

Can you say "Look alike!"

I have a few more to add, but I have a million other things to do right now! I'll leave you with how I picked up Kate from my neighbor's house the other day! I had to go tutor and this is what I came home too! Love it :)

3 comments:

  1. Kate is such a cutie!!! Love that girl! (And the one growing in your tummy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how it is possible for her to keep getting cuter and cuter. Love her and you and miss yall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just miss you guys so much!!!! I can't wait for summer so I can make a trip!

    ReplyDelete