Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's 2011

Happy 2011!

New Years 2010
Kate is that really you?

So, I'm kinda in a blogging slump (if you couldn't tell!) I have a list of good ole' New Year's resolutions and I hate to say it but blogging did not top the list. I am in the process of turning in my "One FREE playroom" coupon from my dear hubby. I gave him the deadline of Feb 1st. (Stay tuned for pictures.) He is slowly turning our never used office to a fun toy filled playroom for our active almost 14 month old. 14 MONTH old--seriously? Kate is way too funny these days and is quite the chatter box. She LOVES Elmo, baby dolls, her new "Bear-Bear" and to shout AMEN! I am 100% sure cousin Noah taught her the loud and proud AMEN.

Here are a few of Kate's New Year's Resolutions for 2011----

Organize the kitchen cabinets

Put away all the old toys we do not use anymore

Have lots of friends over, like sweet Addison, and share all my toys.

Learn some manners AND how to use a fork

Keep all hats on my head

Learn to play the drums

And last but not least....

Practice all my new AWESOME dance moves.

Happy 2011.
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. love the post! looks like kate is going to be very busy in 2011;)

    ReplyDelete