Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey Day 2010

I feel a little behind on posting, on decorating my house for Christmas and well just about everything!! From the beginning, I wanted to do this blog so we could remember all the little things with our Kate. I have not been good at keeping up with her baby book (terrible I know!) but hopefully she will be able to look back at this one day and get a glimpse of our life as a family and smile.

Here goes---Thanksgiving 2010.
We started early on Sunday at the Schindewolf house. They were so sweet to let us reserve the day for them (even if it technically wasn't Thanksgiving!) I am very thankful for my sweet and loving in-laws. We feasted, played, walked the lane and had so much fun. Tripp and Kate were very amusing. Kate wasn't too cooperative when it came to photo shoots. It was nice spending the day together.
Grammy showing Kate how to wear the Minnie ears with a smile!

My parents river house is finally complete! We all spent our 1st of many Turkey Days at the river. The house is beautiful and is already decorated. It felt homey and so comfortable! We did not want to leave!! Thanks mom and dad. This was one turkey day for the record books. I loved eating my delicious meal surrounded by my loving family and staring out at the beautiful Guadalupe river. You should have never given us a key. If you see a for sale sign in our yard don't be surprised-- hee hee :)



Gotta love the timer on the camera!

Yay for Fall!

Gruene, TX.
Kate got her picture with Santa for the 1st time.
She was not too friendly with him.

Who is in the box? Is it Daddy?

Silly Daddy

The wonderful back deck at the house.
We loved hanging out here until it was too cold!
(We had to bring in the plants!)


We have so much to be thankful for!
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. The river house looks like so much fun!! I'm sure you all will make lots of good memories there :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete