Wednesday, December 9, 2009

4 weeks old

Kate is getting so big. And so are her vocal cords!! There is definitely a baby in the house. She is still sleeping a lot and makes the funniest faces. Kate loves her bath time. She is so happy in her pink bath tub. I don't know what I would do without all the help I am getting during the day when Erik is at work. It is great to get a restful nap and a shower! This week Kate made her first trip to Schindewolf Lane. We thought she would like to see all the beautiful Christmas lights, but she slept the entire time. Kate also got to have an evening with her Mimi and Grandpa without us. My parents babysat little Kate while Erik and I had a delicious Anniversary dinner. It was a fun date night! Here are some pictures from the week.

Santa Claus is coming to town!
What's so funny baby Kate?


Kate really doesn't mind her car seat---thank goodness!

December 8, 2009

Pretty in pink!

Cousin Noah and Aunt Courtney are coming back to Spring for a few days. Stay tuned for some more photos! We hope you are having a good week.

Thanks for reading,

Kristen

1 comment:

  1. You have a cute blog and a precious baby girl! We have a boy, Trent, just a little younger than Noah, and I love looking at other 'new mommy' blogs. Keep posting pictures of Kate!!!

    ReplyDelete